In order to guarantee the safety of our Guests & Employees, Hotel Roma has decided to adopt a series of measures supplementary to those already required by the Clean and Safe certification.
1) Communication of the Hotel Roma’s Covid-19 Contingency Plan.
2) Placement of acrylic separators, between the customer and the receptionist (fixed on the counter).
3) Definition of the PPE's of operational employees who are in contact with customers: Visors, masks, gloves and disinfectants.
4) Transformation of public spaces in order to ensure the safety distance defined by the DGS.
5) Airport transfer service individualized and limited in capacity.
6) Public cleaning records (definition of the intervals between each service).
2) Apparatus for measuring and controlling the guest temperatures
3) Implementation of the Self / Digital Check-in procedure: Contact only for room key delivery.
4) Implementation of a pre-payment, non-face-to-face or “Self & Digital” face-to-face model.
5) Implementation of "Comfort Rooms" concepts with the option to Upgrade; 44sqm rooms with areas that allow guests to spend more time inside the rooms, with the comfort of feeling at homes.
6) Signs in public spaces on specific Covid-19 procedures and measures.
2) Menus and information in rooms, 100% digital.
3) Internal communication plan with customers based on digital and not in person (via telephone, information leaflets, etc.).
4) Option for managing the replacement of the clothes in the rooms / WCs.
5) Free individual and disposable amenities kits;
6) Protective bags for the TV and AC remote controls in the rooms.